FREE Web Exposure
- Post your business listing and events to our website for FREE! (Link your website to ours for a minimal fee. Free for the first year of membership).
- Promote your event on the social web calendar. Get the word out! Most members already post events to the social web and since many of the regional newspapers and many other tourism sites pull info from this public access calendar, it saves everyone time and avoiding having to duplicate work. Check out the website at www.socialweb.net.
FREE Business Listing
- The Official Central Massachusetts and Worcester County Visitors Guide is distributed to 150,000 individuals featuring a Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter edition.
- Your brochures will be displayed in our established Regional Visitors Center located in the heart of downtown Worcester, at the DCU Center during major events, and in our satellite locations around Central Massachusetts.
- Each year, the CMCVB travels to national and international trade shows promoting Central Massachusetts and Worcester as a unique place to visit with many diverse attractions.
- CMCVB offers member discounts for booth space for consumer shows held at the DCU Center & other venues.
LEADS, LEADS and more LEADS!
- Access to sales leads, visitor leads, group tour, travel media and leisure traveler leads downloadable through the website and updated on a weekly basis.
- Take advantage of group advertising in regional and national tourism publications
- Receive a subsidy for advertising in the Central Massachusetts & Worcester Visitors Guide
- Discount advertising- is also offered in regional industry and convention publications
- Free taglines to promote your upcoming events on WICN, WBZ, Charter, WXLO 104.5 FM, FOX 100.1 FM, and OLDIES 98.9 FM. These reach over 130,000 listeners within Massachusetts and Rhode Island (based on availability).
- Commercial opportunities are available by providing the CVB with images to be included on upcoming Charter Communications Commercials. (Reaches over 170,000 households).
- Many other opportunities being worked out as we speak!
Special Events & Programs
- We invite you to join us at our seasonal “Taste of Tourism” events and other Annual events . Participate in our popular Silent Auction & Raffle held at each annual event!
- Join us at our monthly Hospitality Host Networking Breakfasts to learn more about who we are, what we do and how we can help your business.
- We offer you the opportunity to have tabletop displays and spotlight your business/organization at CVB and other events.
- Committee Opportunities—Be an ACTIVE member of the CVB by joining one of our various committees.
“HOT” Marketing Information
- The last week of every month, the Membership Department sends out the Monthly Mailing to members. There is an opportunity to add in a flyer and reach over 400 individuals and businesses.
- In the newsletter, you will receive a monthly Marketing Report, Membership News and Convention Sales Report containing valuable information on marketing cooperatives as well as, information about what’s happening with tourism and convention business throughout Worcester County and Central Massachusetts.
The CM/WCCVB offers a Mini Grant Program for members only—find out how you qualify!
Do you have a discount for members? E-mail sbukoski [at] worcester [dot] org