Ready, Row! Party! - Welcome Event
The Quinsigamond Rowing Association has planned a Welcome Event for visiting rowers, so join them for Ready, Row! Party! on Wednesday, August 8th between 5:00pm and 9:00pm on Commercial Street in front of Viva Bene restaurant in downtown Worcester, within walking or short driving distance of most hotels.
Come to Ready, Row! Party! to reconnect with old friends, pick up your race registration packet and enjoy the food, drink and music that will be available.
Deals and Discounts
Welcome to Central MA!
We are all very excited to have you in town for the USRowing Masters Nationals and hope you enjoy your time here. To make your stay even more enjoyable and memorable many of our restaurants and attractions are offering specials for you.
In addition to the deals listed below, while spending time in Central MA, be sure to pick up one of the FAB5 Coupon Booklets! These booklets can save you over $190 in admission to some of the best area attractions. The FAB5s are available for pickup at participating hotels and at our office.
To take advantage of any of these deals, you just need to show this page or participant credentials to your server or the front desk.
Worcester Restaurant Week - Worcester Restaurant Week runs until August 12th. Enjoy a 3 course dinner for $23.12 at many of the areas finest restaurants.
Blush Yogurt Café - Blush Yogurt Cafe is a locally owned and operated frozen yogurt café. Blush mainly offers all-natural, grade A kosher, gluten-free yogurt and over forty fun toppings! They make their frozen yogurt and food fresh daily on site. Their frozen yogurt is lactose-intolerant and diabetic safe. They also offer other desserts, tea, coffee and fusion wraps. 10% discount on any purchase.
Perfect Game Sports Grill & Lounge - "So Much More Than a Sports Bar", Perfect Game provides the freshest quality food and over 30 craft beers. Offering 20% off of food.
Playa del Carmen Mexican Grill - Welcome to a Taste of Mexico in the Worcester Area. Playa del Carmen Mexican Grill offers all participants $5.00 off any $20.00 food purchase. Not Valid for beverages or with any other offers. Must show credentials or printed offer valid from August 9-12, 2012.
Salem Cross Inn - A family run restaurant since its opening in 1961, the Salem Cross Inn has established a reputation as one of the finest restaurants in New England. Salem Cross Inn offers all participants 10% off of food. Not valid with any other offers.
Sweet Worcester Bakery & Bar - Sweet Serves up cakes and cupcakes during the day, and cocktails and desserts in the evening and offers a unique and sweet experience! 20% discount on all dine- in purchases of appetizers, desserts and drinks at Sweet Kitchen & Bar to anyone who mentions that they are here for the rowing event when they order.
Zorbas Taverna - Zorbas Pizzeria Tavern is proud to serve our customers some of the tastiest dishes on this side of the Greek isles. Offering Free Dessert or Free Appetizer with purchase of 2 regular priced Entrees.
- Mole Hollow Candles - Visit Mole Hollow Candles where premium quality taper, votive, pillar candles are made. Factory Tours Mon-Sat. US Rowing visitors welcome to receive 15% discount on candles or unique gift items sold in the store.
- Provenance - Provenance is a home furnishings and decor resale store with fine giftware and artwork. Located in Crompton Place in the up and coming Canal District of Worcester, Provenance is truly an experience you must see for yourself. 10% discount.
- Worcester Art Museum - The Worcester Art Museum, which opened to the public in 1898, is world renowned for its 35,000+ piece collection of paintings, sculpture, decorative arts, photography, prints, drawings, and new media. Accessible to all, the works span 5,000 years of art and culture ranging from ancient Roman mosaics to colonial silver, Impressionist paintings, and contemporary art. FREE admission to Worcester Art Museum until August 31.
Worcester Historical Museum - Worcester Historical Museum is the only institution dedicated to the preservation, collection, and interpretation of Worcester history. Worcester Historical Museum interprets Worcester history through a yearly calendar of events, exhibits, and lectures. Free admission to Worcester Historical Museum.
- Knights Airport Limousine - Knight’s Airport Limousine offers Airport Shuttle Service, private Town Cars, VIP vans, and 21 to 29 passenger Mini-buses. Whether you need to get to / from the airport, to / from your hotel or function facility, or you just want a “Knight out on the town”. 10% discount off all standard fares.
- Thrifty Car Rental - Thrifty Car Rental is one of the largest car rental companies in the world. Thrifty is one of the most widely recognized brands in the travel industry that caters to cost-conscious business and leisure travelers. Offering a 10% discount.
- Worcester Airport Limo - We wish to give a warm welcome to all 2012 USRowing National Championships Participants and Attendees. Providing comfortable, spacious vans, sedans and Mini-Coaches for trips from and to Logan Airport Boston, evenings out and day trips or local shuttles. 15% discount off standard rates, just mention your group.
- The Worcester Cultural Coalition's WOO Card is a program designed to open the door to Worcester County's vibrant creative community! Card holders receive discounts and special offers for cool concerts, thought provoking theater, unique museums, great music, street festivals, outdoor adventures and more - throughout Worcester County, throughout the year! WOO Cards never expire – WOO again and again! Offering $5 off the purchase of a WOO Card or other Worcester novelty items from their table during the Friday, August 10th Out to Lunch Concert & Farmers Market on Worcester Common, 455 Main Street, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Consumer need only to either show participant credentials or mention affiliation with US Rowing to take advantage of this discount.